Saturday, June 21, 2014

Christmas in June

Exciting news!  Gussied Up Baby will be offering Christmas pajamas this year!

I know it's hard to think about Christmas in June, but these cute PJs are only available through pre-order through Sunday June 29th so we need to purchase now to have them for the holiday season.

These 2-piece sets are snug fit and come in 3 color options:

Red/White stripes


Green/White stripes


Red/Green stripes


There is also an infant gown in all 3 color options


Sizing:

All 2-piece PJs come in sizes 6m, 12m, 18m, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6, 8, 10, 12

Infant gown is one size and fits 0-3mo


Pricing (includes shipping):

Infant gown:  $20 with name or monogram; $26 with appliqué and name
2-piece PJs: $28 with name or monogram; $34 with appliqué and name

These will ship to me in mid-September and will get out to you within 3 weeks of my receiving them.  I will email you with shipping updates as they arrive.

An album with available appliqués will be posted as they arrive as well!

To place order or ask additional questions please email me at:

gussiedupbabyshop@gmail.com

or visit my Facebook page HERE and send me a message.  In your email or FB message please include sizes and colors needed, name/monogram or appliqué, and PayPal email address.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment